Along side the Lakeview Complex, Members are welcome to fish the River Wreak at:
- Red Lodge section – Pylon Field to Amateurs Field
- Wash Stones section – Wash Stones Lane Railway Bridge to Down stream Railway Bridge
Also, all Members are also full members of the East Midlands Angling Federation and are entitled to fish all of their waters. These include:
- River Welland at Tallington
- Upper river Witham from South Hykeham to Lincoln
- River Folley at Peakirk
- The Ford Great Cut near Deeping St James
Red Lodge Section
This is the River Section known as ‘Red Lodge’. This part of the river holds primarily roach with the odd chub and decent perch. Best methods for roach include bread punch and pinky over ground bait down the middle. With the better chub, perch and bream coming to chop worm either down the edge or near cover.
This is the other section of river available to members. Access can be gained from the road bridge over the river that is situated off the Rotherby Lane and Hoby Road Junction. This part of the River holds some good size perch and chub with the best times being early morning or evening with worm and caster.